you know, i’m a raging lesbian and i was never distracted by what other girls in my classes were wearing in high school. this is a male problem, not an “attracted to women” problem.
This is an “inability to respect women” problem.
Which is a male problem.
I think publishing houses take that whole don’t judge a book by the cover thing way too serious… some covers are just so awful and no author deserves that… I find it so infuriating that authors don’t have a bigger say in their covers because their respective publishing houses aren’t doing them justice
For me and my friends growing up, being told things like ‘you have to wear this because that’s what boys wear” or “dresses are for not for your body type” was frustrating and a pretty bad time.
The bottom line for me is, if someone feels happier and more comfortable in a particular ‘type’ of uniform, then that’s something that should be encouraged, not punished. Students have enough to focus on at school, having to fight to be yourself shouldn’t be added to that.
reading a foreign language: yeah
writing in a foreign language: ok
listening to a foreign language: wait
speaking in a foreign language: fuck
Just made this for my friend who is headed to Yale!
Have you ever wanted to laugh so hard you FUCKING CRIED!?
down my face
I know right?
"fat girls shouldn’t—"
—have to deal with your narrow minded bullshit.
- fat women: *gets shit on by peers, media, the fashion industry, products and marketing*
- skinny women: *praised by literally everyone*
- skinny women: *doesn't say shit while fat women are being put down*
- Nicki: fuck skinny bitches
- skinny women: what the FUCK what htE FUCK??? YOU ARE Nt gonna get ANYhwer by shMING ANY body type...we have to LOVE evyer,,,one!!!!1111
A huge thanks to thefrogsnail for allowing me to print this beautiful design of theirs! Thank you so much, thefrogsnail! It’s gorgeous!
IT’S TIME FOR ANOTHER GIVEAWAY!
- Be following me readaroundtherosie
- Prizes will be sent via the book depository so if they don’t ship to your country, I’m really really sorry. But they ship to over 150 countries worldwide, so hopefully that includes you
- like, reblog, do whatever as many times as you like- try not to spam people
- no giveaway blogs thank you
- End date: November 1st 2014, midnight AEST
- you will need to give me your address to send them don’t worry I won’t do anything else with it, I’m far too lazy
- THERE WILL BE 3 WINNERS
- Each winner will receive 1 hardcover OR two paperbacks of their choice from the books above
- considering HEIR OF FIRE is currently my favourite book of the year thus far I wanted to celebrate that and all my other favs so far so these are my favourite reads
- you can choose any of the books from the series if you already have the first one, or even from a spin off series (like Bloodlines instead of Vampire Academy)
GOOD LUCK, GET REBLOGGING